FROM EQUIPMENT SUPPLY TO COMPLETE PLANT DELIVERY, SERMASA OFFERS A COMPLETE PROJECT EXECUTION:
- Process design;
- Site delivery;
- Erection & commissioning;
- Training & handing over.
SERMASA RELIES ON A PERFORMING PROJECT MANAGEMENT TO ACHIEVE A SUCCESSFUL PROJECT COMPLETION.
- Project scheduling, control and monitoring;
- Qualified suppliers;
- Project management;
- Close interaction with Client;
- Strong commitment to HSSE & Quality.
SERMASA MOBILIZES ALL THE RESOURCES, NECESSARY TO ACHIEVE A SUCCESSFUL PROJECT COMPLETION:
- Dedicated engineering manager and project team;
- Project management skills: planning, procurement, logistic, quality & inspection.
SERMASA HAS A TEAM OF HIGHLY EXPERIENCED ENGINEERS, WHO HAVE MULTIDISCIPLINARY EXPERTISE, WHICH IS:
- Civil and structure;
- Electricity, automation and instrumentation;
- Basic design;
- Preliminary sizing of the project;
- Detail design;
- Integration engineering of the plant;
- Purchased equipment specification;
- Plant commissioning;
- Performance tests completion.
ERECTION & COMMISSIONING
Since the beginning of the project, our specialists are dedicated on managing Sermasa´s fieldwork team, in order to perform the mechanical and electrical equipment erection.
In case of brownfields or modification projects, our engineers will define the required site activities procedures and quality controls.
The plant commissioning ensures a successful handing over to the client, therefore, our teams organizes all equipment and plant design considering commissioning constraints.
We propose to our client´s operational teams a comprehensive training program to support them, in order to reach nominal performances in the best conditions.